Shuttle from Budapest to Budapest airport
Budapest's Liszt Frerenc Airport is located to the south-east of the city. It is Hungary's busiest airport in terms of air traffic. The Flibco.com shuttle calls at bus stops throughout the city:
- Népliget Bus Station (30 min journey)
- Keleti Railway Station (45 min journey)
- Nyugati Railway Station (50 min journey)
- Deák Square (1 hour journey)
- Déli Railway Station (1 hour 25 min journey)
For more information about your departure point click here.
Best priced shuttle bus service from Budapest Ferenc Liszt airport to Budapest city center
Flibco.com offers you a convenient and comfortable bus ride between your chosen bus stop and Budapest Airport. Enjoy low prices and timetables adapted to your flights. Baggage is included in the price and tickets can be cancelled up until 6 hours before departure time. In addition, enjoy plenty of leg room and easy online booking.
Check out our best rates by clicking here.