Bus Torino - Aeroporto Milano Malpensa
Travelling by bus from Turin is the smartest way to get to Milano Malpensa airport. On our website you can find all the information you need and buy your ticket online in just a few clicks. And by buying online you can take advantage of the best prices and always have your ticket to hand.
Going by bus means you can save on parking costs, petrol and wear and tear to your car. It's also more environmentally friendly, because one bus pollutes much less than lots of cars and creates much less traffic.
Shuttle bus journey from Turin to Milano Malpensa airport
On our website you can buy online tickets for your journey between Turin and the Malpensa airport, enabling you to arrive on time and stress-free while saving on the cost of parking or car rental. Flibco.com is the ideal solution for a relaxed journey from your city to the airport aboard a comfortable shuttle bus.
Bus stops locations in Turin:
- Train station Lingotto: bus stop in front of the train station entrance
- Train Station Porta Susa: just outside the train station on Corso Inghilterra
- Stura: C.so Giulio Cesare (at the corner with Str. Vicinale delle Cascinette)
Bus stop at the Malpensa airport:
- Pick-up from the airport: Malpensa airport terminal 1, arrival area – exit number 3 or 4 – Bay 8
- Drop-off at the airport: Malpensa airport terminal 1, departures area.