How to get to Pala Alpitour in Turin for the tennis ATP Nitto finals
03 november 2022
The ATP Finals is the tennis championship that concludes the ATP Tour. It is the most significant event on the annual calendar, with the top eight singles players and top eight doubles teams competing based on ATP tour results.
If you have a look at the qualified players, you will already start feeling the heat and the enthusiasm. HOT, HOT, HOT!!!! It´s worth watching the finest tennis players play live.
The ATP Finals 2022 will be held at the Pala Alpitour, next to the Olympic Stadium in Turin, Italy.
How to get to Pala Alpitour via public transport.
If you arrive to Alpitour from Turin city center and nearby train stations:
- You can take the line 17 from the city center.
- You can take the line 4 from Porta Nuova station.
- You can take the line 10 from Porta Susa station.
- You can take the lines 14 or 63 from Lingotto station.
We have the perfect route for you if you want to arrive by bus to Turin from Milan Malpensa Airport.
- Upon your arrival at the Malpensa airport, you can take the Flibco shuttle to arrive at the Turin city center.
- You take the Flibco and get down at either of the stops:
- If you get down at the Turin-Lingotto bus stop, you take the lines 14 or 63 and get down at the Unione Sovietica stop.
- If you get down at the Turin-Station Porta Susa bus stop, you take the line 10 get down at the Sebastopoli stop.
- You have then arrived at your destination.
Bless your eyes by watching players like Rafael Nadal, Carlos Alcaraz, Casper Ruud, Stefanos Tsitsipas, Novak Djokovic and Daniil Medvedev in the Turin field.