Operational & Administrative Officer - Luxembourg (m/f/x)
Job Title: Operational & Administrative Officer
Company: flibco.com – FlibTravel International S.A.
Work type: Permanent contract, full-time
Industry: Information Technology & Services (airport shuttles, transport, tourism and travel)
Location: Differdange, Luxembourg
Languages: French and English. Any other European language is a plus
ABOUT THE COMPANY
flibco.com brought 1,9 million passengers to airports in 2019 but is moreover a digital company, focusing on providing a state-of-the-art mobility service. We're actively leveraging business intelligence methodologies to constantly improve customer satisfaction by dynamically enhancing our business processes, identifying new opportunities and service areas as well as increasing our level of service by, among others, analysing flight data and elaborating the most suitable timetable and customer experience.
Furthermore, we focus on state-of-the-art solutions for our transportation partners and suppliers. We arrange, develop, and equip our partners with continuously improved software that facilitates their daily business needs. Our common vision is to transport 10 million passengers per year in the next 6 years. Therefore, we are looking for strong characters and team players who contribute in making this vision come true.
If this sentence “IT ALWAYS SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE UNTIL IT IS DONE” is motivating you, then you should check out this opportunity.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We're not only looking for an employee with a specific skill set but first of all a personality!
In this cross-functional role, you will report directly to the Head of Administration and work very closely with IT development, Network Planning, Operational and Customer Care departments to ensure a level of operational excellence.
The ideal candidate will either bring a solid experience or be a dynamic self-starter with excellent communication and problem-solving skills, the ability to think strategically while remaining detail-oriented, brings simplicity to complex issues and has a passion for working in a fast-paced environment.
• Establish and maintain relations with stakeholders (operating partners, suppliers)
• Act as first point of contact for our bus and door2gate partners by providing various support for drivers and other stakeholders
• Management of incoming claims in collaboration with the Customer Care
• In close cooperation with Customer Care, you control the quality of rendered services by partners and identify potential improvement
• Provide support to the Administrative Department (invoices, reporting)
• You work in very close cooperation with the flibco.com Operations Officer, Network Planner and Country Managers
WHAT IS OFFERED?
• 100% support of your initiative and enthusiasm
• A Team of like-minded people passionate about what they are doing and creating opportunities to make a difference
• Plenty of challenges to solve and to demonstrate your expertise
• The opportunity to take over a high-caliber area of responsibility and to help build up processes, structures and procedures from the beginning
• A jump on the career ladder is guaranteed with us - today's employees are tomorrow's managers
• We are a very dynamic company with short decision-making paths
• Flexible working hours and home office: it is not about the time spent at the office; it is about the results that you deliver
• Cozy family office in the South of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
• Corporate outings and team-building activities
• Competitive salary based on performance and constant encouragement for your efforts and contribution
• Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks and a casual dress code.
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
• University degree in Supply Chain / Logistics / Business Administration or equivalent. Or a proven experience in the field of mobility, transport, tourism or major events.
• Solution-focused working style to cope with a fast-growing work environment
• Positive attitude and excellent interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills
• Exceptional organizational skills and extraordinary attention to details
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Fluent in French and English. Any other language will be considered as an advantage.
• Knowledge of CRM systems and practices
• Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Interested? Send your cover letter and CV at https://bit.ly/3S6K7ai