Restart of our lines Brussels - Charleroi Airport and Frankfurt - Hahn Airport on the 1st of July !
26 June 2020
We are thrilled to announce that our shuttle bus lines Brussels to/from Charleroi Airport and Frankfurt to/from Hahn Airport will be operational from the 1st of July !
We can’t wait to welcome you on our shuttles. It’s time to travel again!
New timetables have been elaborated in order to match the time schedule of the operated flights. Check them out on our dedicated page.
Because flibco.com cares about your health and safety, new safety measures have been established for the shuttles buses:
• Mandatory use of masks or face protection.
• Enter the shuttle using the back door.
• Contactless ticket control ensures you are safe.
• Hand sanitiser is at your disposal at the entrance of every bus.
• Due to safety measures the toilets will be temporary closed.
• Food and drinks are prohibited on board.
• Before leaving, personal waste must be collected by you.
• Daily deep cleaning and disinfection of our shuttles.
• State of the art filtration technology.
For more information regarding the safety measures please have a look here.
Check our site regularly to keep up to date with the latest news from our service on this subject.