Contest: Win 1 year of free flibco.com service!
23 March 2021
We give you a good reason to be excited about Easter!
Participate in our egg hunt from 26/03/21 to 09/04/21, search for the big pink egg and win the amazing prize of 1 year of free flibco.com service*
How can I participate?
It’s easy. All you need is a good sight and a smart phone!
- Look out for our Door2Gate shuttle with the big pink egg. “Psssst you will find the shuttle on the roads between Brussels and Charleroi Airport.”
- Take a picture of the shuttle with the big pink egg.
- Post it on your Instagram story or on your Facebook story.
- Tag @flibco, add #egghunt and #contest.
The winner will be announced on 12/04/21 on our Instagram and Facebook accounts!
Happy egg hunt!
*See below conditions on the contest rules
- This competition is organised by SL Belgium SA, whose registered office is at Parc Artisanal 25, 4671 Barchon, Belgium (hereafter referred to as “Flibco.com”), company number 0831.920.104. This competition will run from 26/03/2021 to 09/04/2021.
- Flibco.com reserves the right to change, postpone, reduce or cancel the competition (or part thereof) if circumstances demand. No misprints, spelling or typographical errors can be called upon under any pretext or impose any obligation on Flibco.com.
- No correspondence (letters, emails and/or telephone calls) will be exchanged about these rules or the organisation or results of the competition. Any additional publications or communication about the competition will be regarded as being part of these rules. Flibco.com’s decisions cannot be appealed.
- This competition is open to any natural person over the age of 18, apart from members of staff working for Flibco.com, as well as members of staff of external suppliers working for Flibco.com. If the participant is under 18, they must have been specifically allowed to enter the competition by their legal representative.
- Each participant can only enter once. If more than one entry is submitted for the same person, Flibco.com will only take the first into account. Each photo may only be used once. If several participants use the same photo, Flibco.com will only consider the first entry.
- This competition will take place exclusively online on the dates indicated in article 1 and can be accessed from Flibco.com’s newsletter as well as via the social media accounts (Facebook and Instagram) of Flibco.com. In order to submit a valid entry, participants must comply with the following instruction(s):
- Take a photo of the Door2Gate shuttle with an Easter egg on it running between Brussels and Charleroi from 26/03/2021 to 09/04/2021.
- Share this photo as a Story on their Facebook or Instagram profile tagging flibco.com and using #egghunt and #contest
- If their profile is private they can send a message to flibco.com (on Facebook or Instagram) with a screenshot of their story.
- One winner will be drawn from all participants on 12/04/2021. The winner will be declared on 12/04/2021.
- The winner of this competition will receive its prize by email within one month of 12/04/2021.
- The prize of this competition includes 1 voucher worth €250.00 to be used for any purchase of a flibco.com service. The value of €250.00 will be credited to the winner's flibco account and will be available for one year after the voucher has been issued. Tickets are non-refundable.
- The prize can under no circumstances be exchanged for its cash value or any other benefit in kind. The prize will only be awarded to the winner, who may therefore be asked to prove their identity. A participant will no longer be entitled to their prize if the details they have provided are incorrect. If this happens, Flibco.com reserves the right to award the prize to another participant who may be regarded as a winner.
- Entering this competition implies the unconditional acceptance of the rules of this competition, without any reservations or limitations, as well as the acceptance of any decision that Flibco.com might take within the context of this process. A breach of one of the clauses or conditions of these rules will automatically invalidate participation in this competition. Any attempted fraud will be sanctioned by the immediate exclusion of the participant in question.
- By entering the competition, the participant undertakes to grant Flibco.com the right to publish their surname, first name and their Facebook or Instagram profile name, as well as their photo on the Highlight “Egg hunt”.
- If one of the clauses in these rules is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, then this clause will, if possible, be replaced with a valid, legal and enforceable clause that pursues the same objective, insofar as that is possible. If the invalid, illegal or unenforceable clause cannot be replaced then that clause will have no effect and will be regarded as not being part of the rules, without undermining or invalidating the other clauses in these rules.
- Neither Flibco.com nor any other company involved in putting together these rules can be held responsible if certain terms of this competition or certain clauses of these rules are modified or cancelled. The same is true if the awarding of the prize has to be postponed or cancelled.
- Neither Flibco.com, nor any other individual or company involved can be held responsible for prejudice of any kind, whether direct or indirect, caused by awarding the gift or the prize. In addition, Flibco.com does not accept any responsibility for any fault caused by the communication channels used, misprints or the existence of any flaw connected to the gift or prize awarded.
- Flibco.com respects your privacy and your personal data. As a result, it protects and only processes your Personal Data in accordance with the Belgian law of 8 December 1992 on privacy protection, including the changes introduced by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR-EU 2016/679 of 27 April 2016).
- These rules are subject to Belgian law and are to be interpreted and implemented in accordance with Belgian law. Within the limits authorised by the applicable law, any dispute that might arise from or relate to this process that cannot be resolved amicably will be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Hainaut district, Charleroi division.
- These rules are available on the airport’s website at: https://www.flibco.com/en/news/contest-win-1-year-free-flibcocom-service
- This competition is in no way sponsored by, managed by, associated with or funded by Facebook. Under no circumstances can participants hold Facebook or Flibco.com responsible for any harm resulting from their participation.