Sales & Partnerships Manager Belgium – Netherlands (m/f/x)
Job Title: Sales & Partnerships Manager Belgium & Netherlands
Company: flibco.com SLB S.A.
Work type: Permanent contract, full-time
Industry: Information Technology & Services (airport shuttles, transport, tourism and travel)
Location: Brussels Airport Zaventem, Belgium
Languages: Dutch, French and English. Any other European language is a plus
ABOUT THE COMPANY
flibco.com brought 1,9 million passengers to airports in 2019 but is moreover a digital company, focusing on providing a state-of-the-art mobility service. We're actively leveraging business intelligence methodologies to constantly improve customer satisfaction by dynamically enhancing our business processes, identifying new opportunities and service areas as well as increasing our level of service by, among others, analyzing flight data and elaborating the most suitable timetable and customer experience.
Furthermore, we focus on state-of-the-art solutions for our transportation partners and suppliers. We arrange, develop, and equip our partners with continuously improved software that facilitates their daily business needs. Our common vision is to transport 10 million passengers per year in the next 6 years. Therefore, we are looking for strong characters and team players who contribute in making this vision come true.
If this sentence “IT ALWAYS SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE UNTIL IT IS DONE” is motivating you, then you should check out this opportunity:
ABOUT THE ROLE
We're not only looking for an employee with a specific skill set but first of all a personality!
In this cross-functional role, you will report directly to the Country Director and work very closely with Marketing, Online Sales and IT Development to enhance a strong network of sales partners.
The ideal candidate will either bring a solid experience or be a dynamic self-starter with excellent communication and problem-solving skills, the ability to think strategically while remaining detail-oriented, brings simplicity to complex issues and has a passion for working in a fast-paced environment.
• You are the local sales channels power in our local country team.
• You establish the local sales strategy for the Belgian and Dutch market.
• You generate sales-leads and turn them into sustainable partnerships.
• You represent and promote the brand and the flibco.com concept on various events and occasions.
• You organise and lead workshops and Webinars to onboard hotels, travel agencies and other resellers.
• You create and maintain a portfolio of customers, resellers and b2b business travel accounts.
• You implement Sales KPI’s and find your satisfaction in smart analyses of our data to increase sales.
• In collaboration with the Marketing team and thanks to your creativity and passion for travel, you put in place original actions and include stakeholders to spread our concept among passengers.
WHAT IS OFFERED?
• 100% support of your initiative and enthusiasm
• A Team of like-minded people passionate about what they are doing and creating opportunities to make a difference
• Plenty of challenges to solve and to demonstrate your expertise
• The opportunity to take over a high-caliber area of responsibility and to help build up processes, structures and procedures from the beginning
• A jump on the career ladder is guaranteed with us - today's employees are tomorrow's managers
• We are a very dynamic company with short decision-making paths
• Flexible working hours and home-office : it is not about the time spent at the office; it is about the results that you deliver
• State of the art offices at Brussels Airport
• Corporate outings and team-building activities
• Competitive salary based on performance and constant encouragement for your efforts and contribution
• Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks and a casual dress code.
WHAT IS REQUIRED ?
• University degree in Business Administration / Marketing Sales or equivalent. Or a proven experience in the field of sales, key account management, tourisme or major events.
• Solution-focused working style to cope with a fast-growing work environment
• Positive attitude and excellent interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills
• Exceptional organizational skills and extraordinary attention to details
• Fluent in Dutch, French and English. Any other language will be considered as an advantage.
• Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• You love being on the move and on the road to meet and extend your network.
Send your cover letter and CV to [email protected]