Operations Manager Belgium & Netherlands (m/f/x)
Job Title: Operations Manager Belgium & Netherlands
Company: flibco.com SLB S.A.
Work type: Permanent contract, full-time
Industry: Information Technology & Services (airport shuttles, transport, tourism and travel)
Location: Brussels Airport Zaventem, Belgium
Languages: Dutch, French and English. Any other European language is a plus
ABOUT THE COMPANY
flibco.com brought 1,9 million passengers to airports in 2019 but is moreover a digital company, focusing on providing a state-of-the-art mobility service. We're actively leveraging business intelligence methodologies to constantly improve customer satisfaction by dynamically enhancing our business processes, identifying new opportunities and service areas as well as increasing our level of service by, among others, analyzing flight data and elaborating the most suitable timetable and customer experience.
Furthermore, we focus on state-of-the-art solutions for our transportation partners and suppliers. We arrange, develop, and equip our partners with continuously improved software that facilitates their daily business needs. Our common vision is to transport 10 million passengers per year in the next 6 years. Therefore, we are looking for strong characters and team players who contribute in making this vision come true.
If this sentence “IT ALWAYS SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE UNTIL IT IS DONE” is motivating you, then you should check out this opportunity:
ABOUT THE ROLE
We're not only looking for an employee with a specific skill set but first of all a personality!
In this cross-functional role, you will report directly to the Country Director and work very closely with IT development, Network Planning, Passenger Services and Customer Care to ensure a level of operational excellence.
The ideal candidate will either bring a solid experience or be a dynamic self-starter with excellent communication and problem-solving skills, the ability to think strategically while remaining detail-oriented, brings simplicity to complex issues and has a passion for working in a fast-paced environment.
• Management of our daily departures and assuring they are compliant to network planning definitions.
• Authorisations management and follow up.
• Establish and maintain relations with stakeholders (authorities, operating partners, suppliers)
• Act as first point of contact for our bus and door2gate partners by providing various support for drivers and other stakeholders.
• Manage the distribution of hardware among users (drivers)
• Assure driver training (train the trainer concept) and transmit the flibco.com values among teams.
• In close contact with customer care, you control the quality of rendered services by partners and identify improvement potential.
• By analysing On Time and Partner Performance, you actively propose and implement action plans and KPI’s
• You assure the fluidity of our services by and take necessary actions to prevent disruptions
• You work in very close cooperation with the flibco.com airport site manager
• You organise and lead the onboarding of new operational partners
WHAT IS OFFERED?
• 100% support of your initiative and enthusiasm
• A Team of like-minded people passionate about what they are doing and creating opportunities to make a difference
• Plenty of challenges to solve and to demonstrate your expertise
• The opportunity to take over a high-caliber area of responsibility and to help build up processes, structures and procedures from the beginning
• A jump on the career ladder is guaranteed with us - today's employees are tomorrow's managers
• We are a very dynamic company with short decision-making paths
• Flexible working hours and home-office : it is not about the time spent at the office; it is about the results that you deliver
• State of the art offices at Brussels Airport
• Corporate outings and team-building activities
• Competitive salary based on performance and constant encouragement for your efforts and contribution
• Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks and a casual dress code.
WHAT IS REQUIRED ?
• University degree in Supply Chain / Logistics / Business Administration or equivalent. Or a proven experience in the field of mobility, transport, tourisme or major events.
• Solution-focused working style to cope with a fast-growing work environment
• Positive attitude and excellent interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills
• Exceptional organizational skills and extraordinary attention to details
• Fluent in Dutch, French and English. Any other language will be considered as an advantage.
• Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Send your cover letter and CV to [email protected]