Junior/Manager Network Planner
Job Title: Junior Network Planner
Company: Flibtravel International S. A.
Work type: Permanent contract, full-time
Industry: Information Technology & Services (airport shuttles, transport and travel)
Location: Differdange, Luxembourg
Languages: English; any other European language is a plus
ABOUT THE COMPANY
FlibTravel International, a digital company focusing on providing a state-of-the-art mobility service for the customers to and from the airports, is actively leveraging the Big Data approach to constantly improve the customer satisfaction by dynamically enhancing the booking process, identifying new opportunities and service areas as well as increasing its level of service by, among others, analyzing flight data and elaborating the most suitable timetable.
Together with that, FlibTravel International focuses on state-of-the-art solutions for its transportation partners and suppliers. We engineer, develop and equip our partners with constantly improving software that facilitates their daily business. Our common vision is to transport 10 million passengers per year in the next 6 years.
To reach this vision FlibTravel International is looking for strong characters and team players which help to make this vision come true.
If this sentence “IT ALWAYS SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE UNTIL IT IS DONE” is motivating you, you're more than welcome to check our profile.
WHAT IS OFFERED?
- 100% support of your initiative and enthusiasm
- Team of like-minded people passionate about what they are doing and creating opportunity to make a difference
- Plenty of challenges to solve and to demonstrate your expertise
- Flexible working hours: it is not about the time spent at the office; it is about the results that you deliver
- Cozy family office on the South of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg with opportunities of business travel across Europe
- Corporate outings and team-building activities
- Competitive salary based on performance and constant encouragement for your efforts and contribution
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, a casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more
ABOUT THE ROLE
FlibTravel International is looking for not just an employee with certain set of skills, but first of all a personality! Autonomous and work oriented. Analysis of trends in the digital area. You already gained relevant working experience in Sourcing, Sales, Business Development, Logistics, Supply Chain or in a related field.
- Analysis of potential markets in order to identify new opportunities
- You will be responsible for your projects as from the concept phase
- You will be responsible for the analysis of the data and the trend of the lines
- You will work closely with the area managers and with all the other company internal departments
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
- Academic degree in urban planning, transportation, logistics or geography
- You have at least 1 year of experience in the transport sector and in network planning (commercial or scheduling)
- Interest in mobility and in the airport environment
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially in Excel and Power Point
- Ability to work independently while taking responsibility
- High communication skills
- Fluent in English, other language is a plus
Apply via this link: https://bit.ly/3lqC5tt