Job Offer: Pricing & Yield Manager
Job Title: Pricing & Yield Manager
Company: Flibtravel International S. A.
Work type: Permanent contract, full-time
Industry: Information Technology & Services (airport shuttles, transport and travel)
Location: Differdange, Luxembourg
Languages: English, any other European language is a plus
ABOUT THE COMPANY
FlibTravel International is a digital company, focusing on providing a state-of-the-art mobility service for customers to and from airports. We're actively leveraging business intelligence methodologies to constantly improve customer satisfaction by dynamically enhancing our business processes, identifying new opportunities and service areas as well as increasing our level of service by, among others, analyzing flight data and elaborating the most suitable timetable.
Together with that, we focus on state-of-the-art solutions for our transportation partners and suppliers. We arrange, develop, and equip our partners with continuously improved software that facilitates their daily business needs. Our common vision is to transport 10 million passengers per year in the next 6 years. Therefore, we are looking for strong characters and team players who contribute to making this vision come true.
If this sentence “IT ALWAYS SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE UNTIL IT IS DONE” is motivating you, you're more than welcome to check our profile.
WHAT IS OFFERED?
- 100% support of your initiative and enthusiasm
- Team of like-minded people passionate about what they doing and creating opportunities to make a difference
- Plenty of challenges to solve and to demonstrate your expertise
- The opportunity to take over a high-caliber area of responsibility and to help build up processes, structures and procedures from the beginning
- A jump on the career ladder is guaranteed with us - today's employees are tomorrow's managers
- We are a very dynamic company with short decision-making paths
- Flexible working hours: it is not about the time spent at the office; it is about the results that you deliver
- Cozy family office in the South of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
- Corporate outings and team-building activities
- Competitive salary based on performance and constant encouragement for your efforts and contribution
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, a casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more
ABOUT THE ROLE
We're not only looking for an employee with a specific skill set but first of all a personality!
In this cross-functional role, you will work closely with our Directors, IT development and Network Planning to ensure an unbeatable pricing structure for the overall flibco.com products. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic self-starter with excellent communication and problem-solving skills, the ability to think strategically while remaining detail-oriented brings simplicity to complex issues and has a passion for working in a fast-paced environment. Practical knowledge of web crawling and scraping for creating market-relevant datasets is considered an asset.
- Develop a long-term pan-European pricing strategy for all flibco.com mobility airport connections (for the products shuttle bus and Door2Gate)
- Shaping the future: Further development of our artificial intelligence pricing software for elasticity-based pricing
- Define competitor pricing basket, target positioning and target cost considering product concept vs. market environment
- Support the establishment of pricing activities within the organization as well as standard pricing analysis and KPI reporting
- Work closely together with the Country Directors, IT Development and the Network Planning Team
- Relation to top management: preparation, participation and moderation of the regular pricing meetings with the local management teams (incl. CEO and CFO) for the markets served
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
- University degree in Business Administration/Economics
- At least 3 years relevant pan-European work experience in Pricing and Product Management preferably within the online industry
- Impressive analytics & numerical affinity, creativity, and the ability to quickly tap into factual relationships and translate them into short-term tactics and medium-term strategies
- Pricing-software know-how and project management skills
- Solution-focused working style to cope with a fast-growing work environment
- Positive attitude and excellent interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and extraordinary attention to details
- Fluent in English
Send us your CV and cover letter at https://bit.ly/34LTdF5