Digital Marketing Specialist
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Company: Flibtravel International S. A.
Work type: Internship
Industry: Information Technology & Services (airport shuttles, transport, and travel)
Location: Differdange, Luxembourg
Languages: English. Any other European language is a plus
ABOUT THE COMPANY
flibco.com is a digital company, focusing on providing a state-of-the-art mobility service. We're actively leveraging business intelligence methodologies to constantly improve customer satisfaction by dynamically enhancing our business processes, identifying new opportunities and service areas as well as increasing our level of service.
Our vision is to become the leading provider of smart, efficient, and high-quality airport transfers, connecting passengers with all the main airports in Europe. For this reason, we are looking for a motivated team player who will contribute to making this vision come true.
If this sentence “IT ALWAYS SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE UNTIL IT IS DONE” is motivating you, then you should check out this opportunity.
WHAT IS OFFERED?
- 100% support of your initiative and enthusiasm
- Team of like-minded people passionate about what they are doing and creating opportunities to make a difference
- Plenty of challenges to solve and to demonstrate your expertise
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home: it is not about the time spent at the office; it is about the results that you deliver
- Cozy family office in the South of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
- Corporate outings and team-building activities
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, a casual dress code, employee discounts, and more
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will join the digital marketing and communication department as a Digital Marketing Specialist. You will be in charge of creating the editorial plan for each platform. You will take care of the creation of content for our social media platforms (images, videos, contests, etc.) You will be in charge to conceive, produce and schedule the contents for our social media channels, website and some marketing campaigns
You will contribute to the development of the brand on the Internet, by interacting with key accounts on the platforms that share the same values as Flibco.com such as influencers, brands, and associations.
All your contributions will lead to developing our positioning on social media as a brand that stands out!
- Conceptual and creative implementation of communication activities for the social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, Youtube)
- Implement new ideas and design concepts with graphic elements for social media
- Production of videos
- Manage and engage communities on social networks
- Write social media posts
- Update the website
- Create contents for marketing campaigns
- Conceive Emailing campaign
- Monitoring trends and developments on social networks
- Analyze the market travel industry and inspiring competitors' best practices. Deliver actionable recommendations
- Interaction with key accounts on social media (influencers, brands, associations, etc.)
- Setting up collaborations and partnerships
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
- You are enrolled in an educational institution in Luxembourg or abroad or have successfully completed the first cycle of higher or university education in the past 6 months
- You are creative and enjoy producing entertaining content for social media
- You post regularly and follow the trends on social networks
- You have a good familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud products, mainly Illustrator and Photoshop
- You have video editing skills
- Your written English is impeccable as well as you Spanish.
- Good writing skills
- A good understanding of the marketing business
- You are very creative and always strive to make the impossible possible
- Speaking French is also quite important