Digital Growth Marketing Manager
Job Title: Digital Growth Marketing Manager
Company: Flibtravel International S. A.
Work type: Permanent contract, full-time
Industry: Information Technology & Services (airport shuttles, transport and travel)
Location: Differdange, Luxembourg
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Flibtravel International, a digital company focusing on providing a state-of-the-art mobility service for the customers to and from the airports, is actively leveraging the Big Data approach to constantly improve the customer satisfaction by dynamically enhancing the booking process, identifying new opportunities and service areas as well as increasing its level of service by, among others, analyzing flight data and elaborating the most suitable timetable.
If this sentence “IT ALWAYS SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE UNTIL IT IS DONE” is motivating you, you're more than welcome to check our profile.
WHAT IS OFFERED?
- 100% support of your initiative and enthusiasm
- A team of like-minded people passionate about what they are doing and creating opportunity to make a difference
- Plenty of challenges to solve and to demonstrate your expertise
- Flexible working hours: it is not about the time spent at the office; it is about the results that you deliver
- Cozy family office on the South of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
- Corporate outings and team-building activities
- Competitive salary based on performance and constant encouragement for your efforts and contribution
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, a casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more
Are you an enthusiastic and aspiring Digital Growth Marketing Manager with the ability to balance big-picture thinking with deep-dive research and attention to details?
New work model counts! Do you believe that working hours don’t matter and what counts for you are just the results and not the presence in the office?
Are you eager to work in a fast paced and agile environment, where the entire team is constantly refining and improving the way of working and the objectives?
Then you are reading the right offer for you!
Within our Marketing and Communications team, you take on responsibility of driving growth of our digital ecosystem (website, app and social media) by taking on challenging goals and delivering campaigns that drive brand awareness, client acquisition and business objectives.
- Collaborating across our departments to identify areas for growth
- Testing and optimizing digital marketing tactics for customer acquisition and conversion rate optimization
- Proposing creative new projects that attract prospects and convert leads with minimal human interaction
- Update the website’s contents
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends and changes in UI/UX and translate them into improvements for our website and app
- Supporting the country marketing managers with digital campaigns that deliver business results
- Undertaking A/B testing where necessary,
- Coordinate digital marketing agencies
- Improving Conversion Rate (CRO)
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
- Native level English speaker, all other languages are a plus
- Digital marketing experience - Demonstrable knowledge of main digital marketing techniques and tools such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, Mailchimp, Hubspot, Facebook Business Manager etc..
- Good understanding of how a CMS works (Drupal or Wordpress preferred)
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Ideally some basic knowledge of graphic design (photoshop & Illustrator)
Apply via this link: https://bit.ly/3nBcQHm