Affiliate-Marketing & Partnership Manager - Luxembourg (m/f/x)
Job Title: Affiliate-Marketing & Partnership Manager
Company: FlibtravelInternational SA
Work type: Permanent contract, full-time
Industry: Information Technology & Services (airport shuttles, transport, tourism and travel)
Location: Differdange, Luxembourg
Languages: English. Any other European language is a plus
ABOUT THE COMPANY
flibco.com is a digital company, focusing on providing a state-of-the-art mobility service. We're actively leveraging business intelligence methodologies to constantly improve customer satisfaction by dynamically enhancing our business processes, identifying new opportunities and service areas as well as increasing our level of service.
Furthermore, we focus on state-of-the-art solutions for our transportation partners and suppliers. We arrange, develop, and equip our partners with continuously improved software that facilitates their daily business needs. Our common vision is to become the leading provider of smart, efficient and high-quality airport transfers, connecting passengers with all the main airport in Europe. For this reason, we are looking for a motivated team player who will contribute in making this vision come true.
If this sentence “IT ALWAYS SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE UNTIL IT IS DONE” is motivating you, then you should check out this opportunity:
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will have the lead in managing key partners and resellers, maintaining good relationships, and strengthening the performance of the existing partners. You will be assigned to acquire new partners and negotiate deals that will benefit both parties. The Affiliate Manager understands professional communication and can form strong alliances with partners to boost the company's turnover and market share. You will be happy working autonomously with responsibility for enhancing the performance of your resellers and partners’ network.
• Drive the strategy and implementation of our online sales pillar "Affiliate, Partnerships & Cooperation"
• Acquire new key resellers and develop the sales of the current reseller network
• Network internally with our teams, exchange ideas with business development and IT in order to achieve the expected results
• Optimize the affiliate and co-operation revenues analytically and creatively in the day-to-day business and discover new areas of growth
• Define strategies and best practices for offline co-operation with local reseller and share them with the local sales team.
• Monitor the performance of the local sales team and share among them best practices and case histories
• Identify product innovation to strategically evolve our business model
• Define and monitor KPIs, as well as implement necessary measures to improve them in cooperation with the stakeholders (e.g. country director...)
• Create a share regularly reports about the sales performances
WHAT IS OFFERED
• 100% support of your initiative and enthusiasm
• A Team of like-minded people passionate about what they are doing and creating opportunities to make a difference
• Plenty of challenges to solve and to demonstrate your expertise
• The opportunity to take over a high-caliber area of responsibility and to help build up processes, structures and procedures from the beginning
• A jump on the career ladder is guaranteed with us - today's employees are tomorrow's managers
• We are a very dynamic company with short decision-making paths
Flexible working hours and home-office : it is not about the time spent at the office; it is about the results that you deliver
• Salary based on performance and constant encouragement for your efforts and contribution
• Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks and a casual dress code.
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
- A proven experience of minimum 3 years in the field of online sales, affiliate marketing or partnerships development
- Ability to understand and verbalize technical language involved in affiliate implementation.
- Ability to extract and data from different sources (google analytics, google search console, data studio BI tools etc…) and analyze them in order to improve the business performances
- Solution-focused working style to cope with a fast-growing work environment
- Positive attitude and excellent interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills
- Fluent in English. Any other language will be considered as an advantage.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Apply via the following link: https://bit.ly/3RYyd1h