Administrative Senior Officer
Job Title: Admin/HR/Quality Coordinator
Company: Flibtravel International S. A.
Work type: Permanent contract, full-time
Industry: Information Technology & Services (airport shuttles, transport and travel)
Location: Differdange, Luxembourg
Languages: French and English, any other European language is a plus
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Flibtravel International, a digital company focusing on providing a state-of-the-art mobility service for the customers to and from the airports, is actively leveraging the Big Data approach to constantly improve the customer satisfaction by dynamically enhancing the booking process, identifying new opportunities and service areas as well as increasing its level of service by, among others, analyzing flight data and elaborating the most suitable timetable.
If this sentence “IT ALWAYS SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE UNTIL IT IS DONE” is motivating you, you're more than welcome to check our profile.
WHAT IS OFFERED?
- 100% support of your initiative and enthusiasm
- A team of like-minded people passionate about what they are doing and creating opportunity to make a difference
- Plenty of challenges to solve and to demonstrate your expertise
- Flexible working hours: it is not about the time spent at the office; it is about the results that you deliver
- Cozy family office on the South of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
- Corporate outings and team-building activities
- Competitive salary based on performance and constant encouragement for your efforts and contribution
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, a casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more
ABOUT THE ROLE?
This is a fundamental role in the Flibtravel’s administrative team and will be central to ensure HR, Administrative and Quality operational efficiency. FlibTravel International is looking for not just an employee with certain set of skills, but first of all a personality!
This role will work closely with the Head of Administration and coordinate the HR, Quality and Administrative Departments, to ensure the effective support of our employees, partners and customers.
- Prepare monthly Admin reporting/KPIs
- Monitor all necessary invoices and documents for our internal and external partners
- Review legal documentation in collaboration with the Head of Administration
- Review internal Quality Processes and suggest changes to improve efficiency and scalability
- Monitor the claim’s processes and prepare monthly KPIs
- Prepare and organize trainings in collaboration with the Operational Department
- Provide HR support (recruitment, job descriptions, monthly HR KPIs, other HR tasks)
- Implement HR processes (onboarding and exit processes, annual assessment)
- Be the contact person for all HR questions
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
- You have a minimum of 3 years relevant experience with knowledge of at least 2 of the following areas: Human Resources, Administration or Quality Management
- You own a university degree in HR, Economics or Law
- Interested in the mobility sector and working in a startup environment
- You are dynamic and able to work independently with minimum supervision in a structured and solution-oriented manner
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal (French, English, any other European language is a plus)
- You have strong organizational and analytical skills
- You are reliable with a solid sense of responsibility and a strong team spirit
- Very good skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Send us your CV and cover letter at https://bit.ly/3FB4BRG